From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:11:11 -0600
We have been using hospital pads for the corners of our playrooms here
at the Shelter for years. I cut off the rubber backing of the pads and
then cut them in half. They wash and dry easily. The light green pads.
seem to work better for this use. The white pads I also cut in half and
use them on the cage shelves. We then attach the corners with clips.
This serves 2 purposes; helps keep food in the cage and covers the
floor with something soft. We also cut some of the pads to fit the
cage ramps which makes cleaning the cage a breeze!

Ferret hugs,
Kathy

Ferret Nook Shelter / Adoption Center
Cambridge WI 53523-9427