From:
Karyn Otta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 12:46:01 -0600
Hi everyone:

Just wanted to say "Hello" to all the other fuzzy lovers and to tell y'all
about my kids' doctor visit yesterday.  They went for a check up and shots
and are both perfectly wonderful!!  No reactions either (and after reading
all the stuff on shot reactions, I was really nervous!).  When I bought the
little critters, the guy at the store said they were little boys and I just
took his word for it.  Well guess what the doc said!!  I am now the proud
owner of two confused little fuzzies..(Shows y'a how much stores know!).
So, should I change their names?  My four year old refuses to call them
anything else, but I feel really stupid!!  I've never seen ferret anatomy
before (and yes, I can tell the difference in cats and dogs, and other
things!)..How was I supposed to know what they remove when they "fix" a
ferret?!  Oh well..Now I know, and it's not as much as I thought they took
off!  If I can just keep a harness on the little guys (oops...girls) we'll
be ready to go out in the pretty Texas Spring weather!

Karyn
Scuttle "I'm a what?!?"
Sebastian "I tried to tell y'a mom..now what's my new name?"