From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:36:40 -0500
About 2 weeks ago I get an e-mai from a gal who was looking to place
her 3 older ferrets. She lives in an appartment where she is not
allowed to have pets and the town she lives in their illegal.

I explained my requirements to her, UTD shots, ADV testing and a letter
from her vet staing what health probems they have if any. She had no
problem with that and asked if I knew a better vet than the one she
uses.

I gave her my vet info so she made appointments for her ferrets. One
of them apears to be adrenal and she is going to have the surgery done
FIRST if need be BEFORE she surrenders her ferrets to me.

God I WISH there were more people like her!

All the ferrets are male, one is 3-4 years old, two are 5-6 years old
and also her youngest ferret wi be coming to me too as the people who
were going to take him have no paymates for him and didn't want to get
a second ferret.

SO if there is anyone out there who may be interested in a couple of
these boys, please privatey e-mail me. I also have 2 boys who were
DUMPED last fall who need a forever home.

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry

www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge