From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:00:02 -0500
i used to use stamps.com when i was doing a lot of selling on ebay, but i
no longer do.  as i was unpacking some boxes from storage (while it looks
like the storage threw up on our apartment, the fuzzies are having so
much fun playing in empty boxes!), and found an open pack of internet
postage mailing and shipping labels.

since i know a lot of shelters do business on ebay raising money, i
thought maybe some of the shelters might be using stamps.com.  so, i'm
giving this package of labels away for free, including postage, to the
first shelter mom/dad using stamps.com to email me.

the model number is NCR No. 903123 (same size as A101SDC), they're 3
part labels where you can print the postage, return address label and
"ship to" label all at once.  it's a 25 sheet/150 set package, with one
3-part set of lables missing.  i'll also throw in the one sheet of the 2
part labels i have.

if a non-shelter person is interested in these, do email me, too.  i'll
sell them off to you for $5, including postage.  that way, if no shelters
claim them, someone else can give them use.

andrea and the somerville dynamic duo, lucy & gabriel