From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:06:07 -0400
The raffle is over!  AND we have raised $185.00 to help the kids at
Ferret Wise get a new washer!

That means we have just a little over $300 more to go and there will be
piles of clean laundry to lay in!

Yippee!
Thank you one and all!

The winners of the Summer Raffle are:

1. HP Printer & BUS Cable-  Fran Brown, NY

2. Ferret Reproduction Art-  Robert Rasmussen, NH

3. Ferret Pocket Tee & Personalized Ferret Calendar by Tom Kawasaki ,DVM -
Rose German, MA

4. Ferret Afghan & Pillow Set - Robert Rasmussen, NH

5. Ferret Mugs  - Gail Elsey , NJ

Each winner will be receiving parcels with thir prizes at the end of this
week or beginning of next wee at the latest.  We are currently confirming
shipping information.

in NEW NEWS-- We have a September fund raiser running... and Stormy
Beardon , great buddy of Jerimiah Ferret Wise, asked his aunty Kat
Parsons to build a special afghan to help the shelter.

This SILENT AUCTION item will be receiving bids until September 30th via
email or snail mail.  The highest bidder at noon September 30th will get
this awesome one of a kind afghan!

ALSO there are some wonderful raffle items for those who are not thinking
afghan yet-- the cost of tickets are $3 each or 2 for $5.00 through the
shelter .

For more news on our SEPTEMBER RAFFLE EVENT go to:
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FerretWise-Raffle.html