From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 13:24:45 -0700
Boy did I ever get a surprise in the mail the last few days!!!  Donated
for the Spring Fling Bedding Swap, two packages came in.  The first one
was from Erica Bruckowski, and in it was the cutest polar fleece sleep
sack that's just so adorable!  thank you Erica!!  Now the second box was
a whopper!  Deb Fitzgerald, words cannot express the surprise Sandi will
be getting...and If you've only been sewing since christmas...YOU GO
GIRL!!  I cant even sew that good!  8 excellent sewn hammocks.

Which brings the spring fling total to: 15 pieces of bedding, and $45 out
of my pocket :)

So If you do want to donate any bedding toward Heaven Scent Ferret
Shelter, the last day to do so will be May 20th (Then I'll be gone to
the festivities!!)  And I will match each piece of bedding with $3...it
can be anything from blankets, to hammocks, to sleep sacks...anything
that ferrets sleep in/on!!  So lets empty out my pocket book :)

-Valerie, Noodles, and Jack

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /