From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:39:51 -0500
Hi everyone.

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile.  I have been very ill with pneumonia
and needless to say, working at the PC was the last thing I wanted to do.
I'm getting better slowly, on antibiotics for 28 days and have some
wonderful cough/decongestant medicine.

Pip and Angel are doing great.  Pip is starting to grow hair again and
Angel has hair on the bottom of her amputated tail but not the top.  Luna
is the only one who seems to have caught what I have.  She is getting
benadryl every few hours and is doing good, eating well and drinking.
She doesn't even slow down for play time.

I just wanted to say hi, say I missed everyone here, sorry I haven't been
around.  I will be back more after I'm well!

Carrie