From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:17:51 -0700
Hi everyone,
I'm doing a research/observation project for an animal behavior class
(I'm studying to be a certified vet tech), and I want to do something
with ferret behavior, possibly comparing that of deaf ferrets to that
of hearing ferrets (seeing as I can observe both!) Does anyone know a
good place to start with regards to research?  I know not much has been
written about ferrets as compared to the volumes one can find about dogs
and cats, so if anyone knows of good books/journals/ANYTHING concerning
ferret behavior I'd really appreciate it if you shared it with me!

Many thanks in advance,

Rachel, Lola, Pukka, and Sebastian

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits