From:
Shadra -ev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 12:59:59 -0500
Hello everyone!

I'm wondering if there is anyone else in the Houston or surrounding area
that feeds their fuzzies Totally Ferret?  I've been ordering mine thru The
Ferret Store but because of delivery problems (no fault of TFS, they have
been *great* working with me on this!), I would like to see about possibly
finding a retailer or vet that would be interested in stocking TF in this
area.  Of course, before anyone will do that, I have to show there is a
demand for it.  Right now, the closest reseller of TF that I have found is
in the Dallas area - a bit too far for me to drive :-)  (If anyone knows of
one closer, please let me know!!)

For those of you that are not familiar with Totally Ferret, it is one of
the highest quality brands of prepared ferret foods on the market (there
has been lots of discussion about the various foods in the past, please
check the FML archives if you'd like more information).  Of course, being
higher quality, it is also more expensive.  The Ferret Store lists prices at

12.25oz  $ 6.95 each
    5lb  $ 18.99 each
2 - 5lb  $ 31.25 each
   15lb  $ 39.95 each
   30lb  $ 71.95 each

I cannot guarantee what price it would be sold for it we can get this to
work.  These are only the prices offered by an online petstore and are
comparable to other online pet stores.

Just use this as a guideline for those that are interested but not familiar
with the cost.  It's been my experience, however, that it is WELL WORTH the
extra cost in the long run: much healthier ferrets, less poops, and they
eat less of higher quality foods.

If you are interested, please send me a note to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your approximate location, how far you'd be
willing to drive to purchase TF, and how much you use per month.

Thanks!!
Shadra
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Want to know all about my business?