Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:59:53 EDT
We now have*8000* plastic bags for the GCFA ferrets.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoooeeeyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So keep saving up if you would please.  But give us about 5 months to
go through these before you send any more.  We are all stunned with
gratitude, guys.  I mean --Wow!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to stop by and visit at the booth I should be at.  I have no
idea where my table will be.  Does anyone else know where they will be
yet?  Seems really short notice to find out.  But then, this will be my
first year not spending a good $300 to $400 at the vendor tables and
raffles.

The show is the 5th of Oct.  It is on a Sat.  Come out with the family
please.  I have stuff for the kids to win at the GCFA raffle up front.
Really, reaally neat stuff for kids and adults.  one of my things is a
ferret bed.  There is a beautiful castle and a pink bear skin rug with
bear head for the babies to sleep on.  And there is a lion suit for a
child-or for the ferrets to sleep in, that is way cool.  There are books
on where to go in Illinois for getaways, and books with stickers
including erimine and otter stickers.  A good dozen other gifts.

Support your ferret community.  Bring your ferret for the fun contests.
Buy a new cage--you would not believe the prices of these cages at the
show.  Come early for that though.  They are hot items.

Say hi to Norm and Mary at the GCFA table.  Ask how they like the FML and
all the wonderful people to be found here.

See if you can find me.  Just listen for the woman talking baby talk to
her ferret: the old one slobbering all over a ferret.  You will have the
right table.

For the ferrets-everywhere
Lisette