From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 21:33:37 -0700
Hi there FML Family,

Luke and Eggie Bear here to say thanks so much for helping us cheer
up Auntie Jackie. It worked!! She is smiling and laughing.

We could be in trouble though, she sent our Momma a note saying we
have too much time on our paws if we are sending out "puter notes."

Momma will have Jillie helping mop the floor and heavens knows what
the rest of us will have to do. Probably make up new hammies, and put
groceries away, in the fridge like Todd and Caff Pow. I think we have
to mix more kibble...oh boy this could be a long week..........

Thanks for being so sweet and helping when you were needed.

Luke and Eggie for Jack, Jillie, White Bear, Scooter, Charles, Petunia
Rose and Junior

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ