From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:54:24 -0500
Hey FMLers...

I am selling my house and it is made for ferrets.  We built it for
ferrets, so if there are some FMLers out there looking to move to Florida,
this just may be what you are looking for.  I have a room (called the
great room) set up for the ferrets and the place is tiled and there is
a half door to the kitchen to keep the ferts out of there.  If you are
interested, there are pictures up on Ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1709993459 and
there will be the 360 degree tour pictures upon BuyOwner in about 4 days.
The buy owner information is www.buyowner.com and it's property ID #51096.
The ferret room is bigger than the master bedroom!  When it comes to
taking pictures, the great room wasn't included.  It's huge and spacious
and has big windows for fresh air.

Thanks!

April and the crew of 9 hoodlums...(Welcome Morpheus!  He just got here
yesterday!)

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_