Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 05:18:51 -0800
Hi all, I read the webpage on iams 2 years ago.Since then I have tried to
inform people about iams and the treatment of all those sad animals.  so
please all read the article it just might change your mind about using
it.  I myself refuse to buy anything to do with iams, I love animals way
to much and refuse to support a company that treats animals like they do.

dooks and purrs to all.
vickie,trouble,mochie,dereck and baby karma