From:
"Martin, Stephanie Yoong B" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:41:56 -0700
*Sigh*
My dearest, handsome Avery joined his big brother Kiner and other sibs
Sugar and Spice at the rainbow bridge last week while I was away on
business.  :( I didn't even get to say goodbye.  Avery was a very handsome
and photogenic Sable ferret.  His photograph is viewable at my website
www.geocities.com/yosemite/gorge/1335.  He was very playful--especially
with the curtains/vertical blinds at the sliding door.  He loved to ambush
socks, occupied or not.  Avery had cardiomyopathy and insulinoma.  He will
be sorely missed.

Please stop by and sign the guestbook.

With sadness,
Stephanie and Todd
Mithryl and Baxter and Putt-Putt missing Avery, Kiner , Sugar, Spice and
Kimba