From:
CJ SIERRA LEWIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 16:39:34 PST
Hello all you fuzzy lover's

My husband and I are going to be traveling from Detroit Michigan to Tuscon
Arizona with our 19 week old female ferret CJ Sierra Hi'ilani, our dilemma
is that we have never traveled so far with a fuzzy before ( you see CJ is
our very first Fuzzy ) and we have been thinking about adopting a new ferret
who goes by the name of Westwood who is about 1 year old, the only thing
that worries us about Westy is whenever he and CJ Plays he is ok for about
20 mins then he suddenly stops drops to the floor with his forearms and hind
legs spread like a bearskin rug, for a minute or two then he jumps up and
goes on about his business.  My husband and I have interacted with westy and
he is such a handsome little fuzzy( In fact we would be proud to call him
our own ) It seems as if he has maybe a heart problem or so and.  It is just
that we are concerned with his physical well bieng and the great deal of
traveling.  If any one can help us please do

Thanks,
Puzzled in Detroit