From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 19:10:04 -0400
RePete this morning earned the distinction of having learned many more
names a fert can be called.

I stand in one place by the kitchen sink and cupboard most the time
preparing food. RePete chooses that place to 'irrigate some mysterious
plant that may be thirsty. But this morning, being bare foot, I found
a very generous coiled up 'tootsie' roll squeezing up between my toes
first thing this morning as I was preparing an omelet for me.

Well, RePete heard some words. I cannot repeat the RePete words here
on this forum.

Just the same, as I type now I am smiling, and at that time I kind of
chuckled at the mess. Is part of having an aminal, a 4 legged one, in
the house to live with. And as you know I would not trade this beast
for all the blubber in China!

Gordon and RePete

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation