From:
Shannon Mcconchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 16:20:02 -0500
I have a three story ferret cage made by superpet that is brown and cream
colored.  It could comfortably house two ferrets and comes with a high back
corner litter pan (grey).  Anyone in the Detroit, MI area that is willing to
purchase this for $60.00 please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  I also have a
Midwest three story cage that's black for $100.00 in winston-salem, NC.
It's only 3 months old and is in excellent condition with large high back
corner litter pan (fuschia) and large hammock.  Comfortably houses 4-5
ferrets and is quite large.

Also, I'm looking for some information on where I can get angora ferrets and
also a good shelter in MI I can adopt a needy baby to add to the family ( I
currently have 5 fuzzies that have their own room in the house!!)

One last thing; of all the ferret books I've read on ferrets there's barley
any information on how cold is too cold for our babies.  They say plenty on
overheating our kids, but what about freezing our kids?  If someone can
answer this please e-mail me because I just can't seem to find an answer!!!