From:
Dave Rossow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 11:19:02 EST
Hello fellow FMLers...
I would like to suggest that people put their state initials in the
subject box to help people immediately recognize where help is needed
(especially regarding lost ferrets/ferrets in need).  I have seen our
moderator adding this on and this would be one less thing for him to have
to do.  Think about it... you want the help as quickly and effieciently
as possible right?

One last question... has anyone had a ferret that "barked"?  Our boy Count
Chocula used to bark when he was little, but instead of barking now he
dooks (seems like his whole body has to be moving or he has to be pouncing
when he dooks lol).  I guess he just outgrew the barking.

Dave

[Moderator's note: Sometimes people add the location themselves, but
yes, I often try, even holding a non-emergency post to ask for more
information.  BIG]