From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:52:29 -0500
Oh no, ferret math has struck!  I just couldn't resist.  I heard about
these little ones needy homes, and my heart went out to them.  They are
cuter than I expected, aren't kits just too cute to resist!

They just arrived special delivery.  My fuzzies want to drag them away,
but I'm keeping these ones for myself.  Best part is, they are poop free!
How wonderful.  Check out these fuzzbeanies at 21st centuryferret.com

Dooks!

[Moderator's note: Remove the space in the above URL.  The fuzzbeanies
are on page 5 of the shopping area.  BIG]