Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:03:31 -0400
Hi all!

Just wanted to post, and let you know that we had a great time at the
Warm Fuzzy Show this past weekend (my gang and KiSta Ferret Rescue).

I want to give special thanks to the Warm Fuzzy Dad, who took the time to
check out my Dook E., and give me some great advice.  I'm sorry I didn't
get your name, but we luv ya already!  The fuzzies luv your ferretone
mixture, and Dook E.'s doing much better!  Also, thank you for picking
me in the Chinese Auction to win that neat show cage!!  We luv it, all
tie-died and pretty colors!!

More thanks to Rick who coached my fuzzy Rocket J. to finish as a runner-up
in the finals for the paper bag escape.  Thanks to Meagan, who brought her
3 fuzzies, and especially Kiera, who won the best trick contest!  Meg, you
have to tell me how you taught the fuzzy to do that!!  Thanks to Rob & Liz
who won the best dressed with their Princess Bride.  Thanks to Rick,
Denise, and the Kims from KiSta Ferret Rescue!

On a side note, we all loved our purchases from the frolic, but we have
left over 10 10-lb airtight ferret food storage containers.  If anyone is
interested in purchasing one to help the shelter, please e-mail me back,
and for $20 it's yours (and you'll feed and shelter a ferret for 3 weeks,
to boot!)

We are so looking forward to the next show in February.  This one was so
well run, and we met lots and lots of great people!!

Dooks to all...

Tracy & The Fuzzy Bunch