From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:06:47 -0400
In addition to having a store stocked full of exclusive high-quality
fashionable ferret bedding at ferretsatheart.com, Ferrets at Heart is
now on eBay! Our user ID is Ferrets-at-Heart, and our main eBay page is
<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ferrets-at-heart>
 ...where you can see what we have for sale, read a little about us,
and check out our feedback rating. We have only too items up for
auction at this time -- a butterfly set on purple shimmering fabric
and a sunflower set with a blue and white checkered background.

I also want some advice. You all shop some of the smaller
ferret-related websites, many of them run by individuals, not actual
businesses with a physical store. I have a page up that says a bit
about my mother and I, but how much do I tell about us? I don't want
to say that I am blind and that my mother is a cancer survivor unable
to work and have people think we are after pity sales or that we are
lying to get pity sales. What is the best way to do things? -- tell
the minimum about us, excluding those issues mentioned above, or give
a more in-depth biography?

With respect,

Lori in Ohio
Ferrets at Heart
ferretsatheart.com

 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter, Holly, and Charlie