From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:19:46 -0800
Thank you to all you wonderful, loving ferret people who sent gifts to
The Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue in Utah! What a wonderful blessing.
Sometimes extra toys and new bedding is not in the budget and you have
made so many fuzzy's happy this holiday season!!! We received treats
galore, new beds, hammocks, blankets, ferretone, laxatone, toys, toys
and more toys.

Not all of our kids had secret Santa's, but it did not matter! Everyone
who sent presents, sent so much, that it was a happy Christmas for
all!!! They dooked, danced, pounced, played & tunneled with such joy!
I wish each one of you who sent packages could have seen their joy!!!

Kris, thank you!!! The giving tree has been such a blessing to our
shelter!!! This year I was able to be Secret Santa for 5 other Shelters
and it felt so good. Last year finances only let me do one. Keep up the
good work! Let us know what we can do to make it easier for you next
year! Maybe we should sent info in earlier? I don't know, but I am
willing to help, if I can.

We lost two of our fur kids by the time their packages arrived, but
their items went to all the fur kids left in the shelter. And Baby's
visa card is going to purchase as climber in her honor. She was so very
special and she took a piece of our hearts when she left us. As do all
our babies when they have to leave.

Anyone who sent packages from Smith & Foster, they sent cards with
them, but did not put who they were from and I had one I could not
track down. Please let me know if you sent things to the shelter and
have not received a personal thank you note, you will miss out on
pictures of "Your Ferret" playing or opening their presents.

God Bless You All!!!

Beth
The Ferret Cubby