From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:09:15 -0500
Hey All,

I have a really good friend, Renee, who picked out a little girl for me
from the DMk rescue. She is a tiny little albino girl who was going by
the name of Jillian. Her new name is Rosalina Renee. Her name means,
Little Rose Reborn. She is a tiny little dynamo. She is sweet, she has
thorns, she is beautiful and elegant and she has most certainly been
reborn.

I had been waiting to make her formal intro to the fml until she
actualy arrived here but she is currently camping out at Wolfy's house
and seems to be stuck there for a short time. Wolfy has been very kind
and has been sending me pics and videos until Rosalina Renee can get
here. Each one has been a treasure but this latest one is the best.

The link below is to a short movie that Wolfy made for me and for
everyone else who had anything at all to do with the DMK rescue. Dosent
matter what you did, no effort was too small to be thankful for. This
link shows what it was for, what it was all about. This is a little
ferret that was literaly reborn. Out of a life of pure hell with no
hope for any kind of future to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huOKCrZk3r8

Rosalina Renee and her new mommie say THANK YOU!!!! We will never
forget.

And also, a very special thank you to Wolfy and her family for hosting
my dancing bundle of joy. I know she is learning all about love, trust
and fun there. And she is probably getting a really wacked sense of
humor too!!!! LOL.

When we are tempted to nit pick, to question, to belittle, please, look
at this link and remember, this is what it was and is and always will
be for.

--
HappyTails,

Karen, Lolly, BlackBerry and Rosalina Renee

"When someone loves you they say your name differently. You just know
that your name is safe in their mouth!"
Billy age 4