From:
tootsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:30:13 -0500
Just wanted to let people know that there is a "PRECIOUS MOMENTS" item to
be released in June of 2003 which is available now on pre-order, that is
called, Black- Footed Ferrets- Head And Shoulders Above The Rest.  It's a
little boy sitting down with a black footed ferret on his head and 2
other black footed ferrets on a tree stump looking at him.  It is Item #
108598 and is limited to 7500 pieces at $45 each.  My sister and I just
happened to find this by mistake.  If you would like to see this item, go
to www.gocollect.com and type in ferret where search is and it will bring
the Precious Moments item right up !!  It is part of the Endangered
Species.