From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:27:17 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

Yesterday Brenda gave us her 'recipe' for a nesting box and I gotta say
it's better than mine.  It never occured to me to start with a container
that had an easy open lid, like her plastic storage container.  Me, I
have to undo some duct tape to open the top of my box to look inside, or
to collect blankies for the wash.  It's the only thing about my nesting
box that I don't like.

I heard nesting box, and I thought, well, box!  As in cardboard.  I'm
going to take her suggestion and upgrade.

(This is what happens when you blow off Bob Church's lectures.)

Alexandra in MA