From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:25:30 -0800
I love my ferts.  it's just sometimes i wonder if maybe we just try to do
too much.  at this shelter that i volunteer at there is a kit.  she is
sooo cute.  the first time that i met her i just wanted to bring her home.
i just found out that she is still at the shelter and i know that if she is
still there on sunday when i go to vo,nteer i am going to end up bringing
her home with me.  maybe i could tell myself that i would just be
fostering her, but i know that i would end up getting attached to her and
keeping her.  i only have three weezils.  i think that i can afford one
more.  the weezils i have aren't even over 2 years yet and i have almost
$600 saved up in a bank acount in case they ever need any kind of surgery
or anything like that.  I add to the account every time i get paid... is
this just a severe case of ferret-math?  does this happen to everyone?
please, someone tell me that i am not a bad ferret mom.  i love my fuzzies
and i spend all of my time and money on them.  i feed them good fodd, they
have lots of new toys and as much play time as they please, they all go to
the vet yearly and more if necessary, they go on lots of walks, and get
ferretone and nupro.  i don't think that i am a bad ferret mom...

[PF]