Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:07:19 EST
Tonks, do you really think people will call us Tonksabella like they
call Angelina and Brad, Brangelina?

Yes Issy I do, and where is that Travis guy with the book that explains
about babies.

::clomp, clomp, clomp::: Okay kids, I found a great book for you, it's
called Where Babies Come From, the pop up book.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa read it to us Uncle Travis.

:::Book opens::::

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Close it quick, that's ugly.

Oh Tonks, this is nature at its finest, lighten up! Oh Look, there's a
baby. Isn't it cute, I want one.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I changed my mind, I don't want a
baby if its gonna look like that.

Travis slams the book shut. "Okay enough of this" I know an easier way
for you two. How do you feel about taking a trip to the BFF Center in
Northern Colorado?

Why do we wanna go there Uncle Travis? And what is the BFF Center?

The BFF Center is a captive breeding facility for endangered
Black-Footed Ferrets, and that's also where they have Black-Footed
Ferrets up for adoption.

Oooh is that like a Black-Footed ferret orphanage Uncle Travis?

Umm no Issy, it's not anything like that at all.

Oh this sooooooooooooooooo much better than that book.

Okay Is, pack it up, were are going shopping for a baby.

Okay honey, will you hand me that pink Gucci bag from under the hammie?

Tonks & Mz Izzy
http://www.prairiewildlife.org/