From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:07:27 -0800
OK, Ok, we're working as fast as we can! The shelters and stockings are
being posted as fast as we can post. Yes, there have been some issues,
but we are getting them worked out. Please, please don't bother Kris
unless you think it is a true emergency. Right now, I'm working on the
showflakes for the following shelters:

Lane Area Ferret Shelter, Ferret Rescue of North Idaho, Quad City
Ferret Rescue, Heaven Sent, Oregon Ferret Shelter, FerretsFirst,
Hide-E-Hole, and Kimba. These kids should be posted shortly.

Sorry there have been problems. I've been trying to help, but I have
a shelter to run as well as a job, etc! Hope everyone had a good
Thanksgiving!

Melanee Ellis
Shelter Manager, Lane Area Ferret Shelter and Rescue
Part-time Snowflake Maker for Kris