From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:47:50 -0400
>I got one of these plug-in products and three of my ferrets ended up
>with ulcers! All I could think was that the "noise" (humans can't hear
>it), caused the problem. I threw it away, and no one else got ulcers.
>Just my thoughts.

I've been thinking about getting one of those Riddexx things, since we
have all kinds of bugs in the house. But even though they said they are
safe around children and pets I wasn't sure if that included ferrets?
Has anyone else used one of these?

Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia, Sidney, Max, Hannah, Fritz, & Fiona
Missing Tasha