From:
nicole beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:30:57 -0700
Hello to all!  This is my first posting even though i have been reading
the FML close to a month now.

I just thought that i would like to introduce myself to everyone finally!

I am currently living in Rhode Island and own my own business.  I am
a very big ferret supporter and am looking to take over for the local
shelter once i buy my own house in the next year or so!  I know that it
will cost alot of $$ and time but i think that it is worth every penny
and tear!

About your ferrets-

1. How long have you had ferrets?  2 years for the bunch that i have now
but i grew up with them as a kid.

2. What got you interested in ferrets?  My dad... we had two ferrets
growing up, Zeke and Shian.  Zeke was such a laid back chill ferret.  He
lived to the amazing age of 13yrs.  Shian was a petite little girl.  She
lived to the age of 11.

3. Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or Xmas stocking (or any other
holiday gifts)?  Sure they did!  They are my kids.  I spend more money
on them than me and they know it!

About you-

1  Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?  How about
"SUCKER"

2. How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?  When ever
i am home they are out playing or hiding my shoes.

3. Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?  yes i have ears and naval
pierced and one tattoo on the back of my neck.

About the FML-

1. Why did you join the FML?  A kind man and his daughter!

2. What is your favorite thing about this group?  Lot of different
postings and information.

3. Least favorite thing?  The bickering kind of getting to me but i am
still new and going to stay :)  I wish we could see pictures!

My ferrets are my world!  My family thinks that i am nuts but they play
along with it! :)

No matter what is happening of how bad of a day you had, holding a ferret
makes everything better!

My ferrets:

Angel: she is my little Princess and she knows it.  She is a dark sable
and about 1.5lbs.  I found her at a pet store in horrible condition.  i
was NOT going to leave her there so i ripped the manager a new one and
took her home.  At first she was scared of EVERYTHING but after lots of
love and good care she is now a sweet heart!

Cody: Angel picked him out to be her buddy.  He is just shy of 2lbs and
is a dark sable.  He is the BIGGEST mush you will ever meet!  He is
always either following me, in my arms or climbing up my leg to get a
kiss.  He hops in the shower with me every morning and he tries to 'help'
me with everything.  He is my sweet boy.

Tyler: Ty is my big boy..  he is about 5lbs.  Tyler is from a private
breeder in Ohio.  I waited on having him neutered until a mature age.
Tyler is a beautiful Cinnamon Ferret!!!  He loves to hide everything he
can carry which is just about everything that is not nailed down... He
is a terror at home but in front of strangers he is the biggest sweetie
pie every!

Each one has a very different personality and are very special to me... i
don't know where i would be with out them!

My email is [log in to unmask] feel
free to contact me!

Nicole
Angel, Cody and Tyler