From:
Diane Dederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:25:56 EDT
I've recently been following the TY Beanie Baby message boards, and they
have one called "Bright Ideas" where people propose new Beany Babies and
create poems for the tags.  I, of course, suggested that TY come out with a
BF Ferret beanie baby, and even suggested a line of Endangered species
Beanies.  BUT now the responses to my post are calling for a 4 line poem
for the tag and a name for the proposed beanie baby.  Any ideas?

Warmest Regards,
Dee