From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:26:10 EST
There is a rumor going around that Performance Foods, the producer of
Totally Ferret, will no longer be in that business.  I have 11 little
ones that have eaten this food for the past six or so years.  I need
to know, quickly, if the is indeed just a rumor or fact.  It does take
time to switch some of them over to a new food product.

Win, Remembering those at the Rainbow Bridge.

[Moderator's note: Don't panic... I very much doubt that rumor but this
being a weekend I couldn't get hold of anyone.  In any event, it's always
a good idea to get ferrets used to several foods in case the supply of
one suddenly dries up.  BIG]