Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:25:29 -0500
I just wanted to express my sincere thanks to everyone here who was kind
enough to email me for the passing of Dale this past Monday morning.  Now
I am reading there have been too many other passing overs to the Rainbow
Bridge and my heart aches with you all who have lost a ferret.  Or to
those of you whose ferret is now ill.

I also wanted to say that to me you all are like a *family* to me and I
have been a member here since around 1996.  To me I cannot begin to say
just how much all of you mean to me.  You outpouring of love and support
always is gratefully appreciated and I wish I had a magic wand to erase
all of the awful diseases ferrets sometimes have.  I always keep all of
the ill and deceased ferrets in my prayers.

I know I do not post much but I had to thank you all for your email, your
support,your love and your cards.

Ferret hugs to all here especially our Moderator who has always been so
helpful to me.

Also if Sanie is still around please be on the look out for my Dale you
will know it is him despite him being deaf.  He is the happy silly always
dooking at anything ferret who is balze in color.  Please tell him Mommy
misses him and please give him a great big hug for me.

Thanks once more for always being here for me.

Michele and Rusty missing Dale