From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:03:23 -0700
Natura coupon...I tried the link, but when I select a retailer nothing
happened. Tried all the ones it listed and none of them worked, tried
entering a new zip and they didn't work either. And it won't let me
submit my request without a chosen retailer. Going to go email them
now.

The World's Best Cat Litter can't be good for ferrets since it's
clumping, right? If it's no good for ferrets, anyone need me to get
a free bag for them? I don't have any cats.