From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 21:13:08 -0600
I have receive some e-mails asking when and where, so here it is again.
October 17th and 18th, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m..
The Golden Spike Indoor Arena
Ogden, Utah

There will be a formal show on Sunday and on both days, we will have
contests and semiars for ALL ferrets and owners.

The Highlight will the be the FERRET RODEO.  Ribbons and prizes will be
awarded for all contests: Best Costume: Three catagories

Evening wear
Day wear
Theme  (example, you have four ferrets and you want to dress them like
Beatles)  The judges, (not me) will decide on each.
A favorite, "Charm the Ferret out of the bag",(timed event)
We are also considering a Ferret maze race, but the final logisitics
are still being planned out, along with other contests.  KEEP READING
YOUR FML FOR UPDATES OR SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO [log in to unmask] .

You don't have to be a U.F.O. member to participate, just be a responsible
ferret parent and come have some fun showing off your critter.

THE SHOW HAS SPACE FOR VENDORS TO SHOW OFF THEIR LATEST AND GREATEST FERRET
PRODUCTS.

Rick,
United Ferret Organization