Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:44:37 EST
Hello all,

First of all I want to say just how much I enjoyed meeting those of you
who attended the symposium in Las Vegas.  I don't get a chance to go to
many of these events and I was especially honored to be asked to speak
about our efforts here in CA to legalize ferrets, and by the recognition
given me by the committee for that work.  As I said in my talk, the FML
has been, and I'm sure will be, an effective way to reach thousands about
all ferret issues, both light hearted and heavy hearted.

So now for something lighthearted.

We want to mention the little ferret who made a cameo appearance in the
Lord of the Rings but weren't sure what color he was.  I thought I saw
a white bib but my operations manager, Amy, who some of you met in LV,
thought he was sable.

If you're certain, can you e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and
let me know?  I'd really appreciate not having to see the movie again so
soon-- I loved it but 3 hours was a bit long!!!

Thanks,
Jeanne Carley