From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 21:38:34 -0500
BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!  can't wait till I get my copy of the Ferret Book,I have
been reading this one story from the list that a doughter gave to her mom
for mothers day,said that it's realy good that she realy enjoyed it!!

so if other people said it 's realy good then it has to be.I'm realy
looking forward to reading it.

I had to ask for it from somebody on the list coz my computer is an old
slowpoke that ran out of storage space so I am unable to download anything.

Connie,