From:
"Aguila, Liliana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:06:05 -0500
hi,
i recently made a discovery and wanted to know if anyone had an explanation
for this.  i bought a bunch of dog squeaky toys and it turns out my ferrets
goes absolutely crazy over the sound.  my hyperactive ferret is more
obssessed than the other one.  he will literally follow me for hours if
i run around squeaking as well as jump and climb any surface to reach
the squeaky toy.  they both will grab the toys and hide them (that's not
unusual), but their reaction sometimes is quite bizarre.  they will hiss
at me if they get a hold of it while im still holding it, and sometimes
theyll talk to it while im making the squeaky noise.  i also had a friend
that could imitate the noise and they chase him around too.  any ideas?