From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:25:50 EDT
Don't know if this is really allowed but will see if BIG will let me post
this.

This isn't meant as a product "plug" but I just got my ferret cookie
cutters from The Crafty Ferret and I love them!  I got all three sizes and
can hardly wait to start baking, (if I knew how!!).  They are very well
made and am sure they will stand up to years of use and the price was
reasonable.

Donna's website is a work in progress and not up yet but I can't wait to
see what other things she has.  I have her e-mail address if anyone is
interested.

Connie, Butch, & Maggie (cookies? cookies? Are they raisin cookies???)