Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:27:55 -0800
Jerky-lover that is!

One of my boys loves beef jerky.  I buy the bags of it at Costco (much
cheaper), the OBoy OBerto!  97% fat-free regular (I eat it to stay trim).
You need to tear it into very small pieces when feeding it to them.  I have
not tried the turkey jerky, just the beef.  Probably should talk to your
vet first if your ferret has cardiomyopathy or high-blood pressure because
the salt content is high in this stuff.

My ferrets turn their noses up at raisins.  All of them love Pounce tartar
Control chicken and turkey snacks.

Try the beef jerky and let me know what your ferrets think of it.  It seems
like it would be good for their jaw and also their teeth.

Just an idea.