Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 15:06:38 -0400
My big baby Beckett (2 yr.  old sterling silver female) goes in to the vet
today for a checkup due to hair-loss.  She has lost all guard hairs on her
underbelly in a path about an inch wide from her tail to her forelegs, and
has occasional red blotches on the exposed skin.  This condition was first
noticed about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and after reading the faq and the adrenal
medical faq I have come to the conclusion that this is Adrenal.  Beck shows
no other symptoms.  Needless to say, I am very concerned for the health of
my baby, and will be very anxious to hear what the vet has to say.  This is
the 1st time I've used this vet, so I hope that our resident net pet vets
will be able to advise me further based on what this vet has to say.  I
will post the results of the checkup asap.  Someone please tell me that
Adrenal surgery is a relatively safe operation!

--- A very worried Ross, Beckett, and Gerty (sable sister to baby B.)