Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 18:29:49 EST
Hi,

Ok, I know, you've probally already have talked about this, but I missed it.
Earlier I was looking at Ceezer's tail.  It was looking kinda orangish (He's
a DEW).  The skin itself was red and black.  Not black heads though, I think
it was just dirt.  I could scrap it all off with my finger nail.  Is this
something I should worry about?  He's always chewing on his tail.  I don't
bath them all that regularly..about once every couple months.  The rest of
him is clean and fine.  I also noticed when I checked Ona, that under her
tail the fur is thinning out.  But she doesnt have the crud on her skin like
Ceezer did.  And her nails seem quite brittle.  Could this be cause of the
dry air?  Or are they lacking something in their diet?

Karri, Ona, & Ceezer
http://members.aol.com/kek19/index.html