From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 15:51:10 EDT
Ok, I had to know what exactly Rocky was.  I mean, Storm was stuck in 2nd
place and I wanted to know to what.  Well, it's a bird.  Granted a very
nice looking bird.  Rocky is a cockatoo and he is handsome.  But he's not
Stormy.  I mean, look at that adorable little face, you just want to eat
that little pink nose!!  So let's get out there and move Stormy into 1st
place!  I have nothing against birds.  I like birds, but I want to see
Stormy win!  Here's one of the links.  Remember, you can vote twice an
hour.  http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html

Connie, Butch, and Maggie