From:
Paula Merritt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:48:14 EST
Hi:

My name is Paula Merritt and I live in Salem, Oregon and have posted
several times over the years on FML.

I have been owned by many ferrets over the past ll years but right now I am
a slave to my "2", Newton, a 2 year old, male, MF and Susie, a 5 year old,
female, "rescue".(She was surrendered to the local Human Society because
she was bad biter).

I could NOT survive my life with ferrets or without the FML and I read
thorougly every single day!!!!  FML has been a true Godsend for me and my
fuzzies.

Thank you "Big" for all of your patience with us!  You are very very
special in making all of this possible.  You are MY man of the year!

It is always a challenge to keep my "kids" minds stimulated.  Newton
especially, gets so bored if he is not stimulated constantly with "brain
games".

I would like to hear more suggestions on "mind stimulation" from everyone.
What do you all do to keep these guys "interested" and challenged?  God, it
is almost as bad as an "old marriage", int it?

Bob Church, lets hear from you on this subject.  (ferret mind stimulation,
NOT "old" marriages", LOL)

My thanks to all of you out there and I am hoping that you and yours are
all "well" and healthy at this post!

I love having all of you as "fellow ferret friends",

Love,

Paula