From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:45:05 -0800
I went to the Support Our Shelters Memorial Page last night.  It's been a
couple of weeks since Boomer left me and I finally decided I should see
about getting his name put up on the page.

I was very surprised to find that someone had already done that!  I
simply cannot tell you what this means to me.  Boomer is the first ferret
I have lost and his absence has hit me very hard.  I still have not told
my parents, my sisters or even my co-workers.  I just can't bring myself
to talk about it.

But to go to this page and see that someone cared not only enough about
me and Boomer, but about some sweet little ferret sitting in a shelter
somewhere, to make a donation in Boomer's name, just made me cry.

To whoever did this, Thank You with all my heart.  You will never know
how much this means to me.

If you haven't visited the SOS Memorial Page, please do.  Go to:
http://memorial.supportourshelters.org

Thank you so much!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein