From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 10:19:50 -0400
To "Barbkitty" - I'm sure Psycho wouldn't mind too much sharing his name,
but with a ...CAT?  :)

There's another Cocoa on the FML - we hope he gets better soon - and
there's even another Mookie.  At least we haven't read about another
Cecil.  We were going to go with a baseball theme, and after Mookie and
Cecil, Psycho was going to be called Yogi until he went nuts on us.

The guys have all been sleeping an awful lot the last couple of days.  Last
night they didn't wake up at all for their usual mad tear around the
basement, and they weren't up this morning to greet us.  They're all OK -
they behave normally if you wake them up, but they just seem to be sleeping
more than usual.  Is this anything to worry about?  Should we MAKE them get
up?  After all, there's a lot of investigating to do, and we don't want
them to fall behind in their work.

Stan, Terrie & Jen, with Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto