From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:44:29 -0500
Hi all, just wanted to post to publicly thank Bob C.  for visiting our
shelter last night.  It was especially nice of him because he had injured
his right thumb playing softball in the morning and had just left the
emergency room and drove 120 miles to KC to be at our meeting!  We had such
a great time with poor Bob answering questions while our very animated
group discussed his previous answer.  It was a bit crazy and I apologize
for that.  We hope we didn't drive him crazy!  Bob you are a valuable
resource for the fml as well as a wonderful friend of ferrets.  You were
so patient with all of us.  Poncho was so happy to see you, he was wired
when we got home, all he wanted to do was talk about you!  We welcome you
to visit us anytime, and hope that the next time you don't break a thumb
in trying to get here!  Thanks for all of the great advice and the fun
conversation!

Julie and Poncho and Razz and Mickey and Boo