From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:25:04 -0400
So I forgot to ask a few questions in my previous post..  so here they
are.  I've discovered my romeo has very dirty and itchy ears.  Julliets
ears look okay, but somewhat dirty.

1. How often should I clean them?
2. Does Romeo have mites and should get cleaned more often than normal
   with something special?  If so what should I use?
3. They hate having their ears cleaned, is there something I can do to
   make it better for them or any tips on how to get them to hold still
   so the stuff doesn't get flung everywhere?

Thanks for any tips!
- Jules