From:
Diane Wall - South Shore Ferret Care <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 22:14:05 -0400
We are counting down the days:

Saturday, July 25th Ferret, Fellowship, Fun & Food Event

                 Ferrets, Fellowship, Food & Fun Day!

 Date: Saturday, July 25 2009
 Time: 12:00pm- 4:00pm
 Location: 2 Lantern Road, Holbrook, MA 02343
 Contact Info: [log in to unmask]

This event helps us to care for the hospice and abused ferrets who have
found safety at the South Shore Ferret Care Shelter.
* Join us for a Blessing of the Ferrets
* The Forget-Me-Not Memorial Wall
* The Famous Ferret Playground
* Ferret Belly Dancing (ferrets with shaved bellies are welcomed!)
* Ferret Items for Sale (including: Wonderful Weasel Laundry Soap,
  Dry Dook Soup Mix, bedding by Little Feet Ferret Retreat)
* Raffle Items
* Food and Goodies
* General Admission: Adults: $5.00 Children: $1.00
* Ferrets: free admission
* Meet the Adoptable Ferrets, & Residents

This event is open to the general public, folks who want to learn
about ferrets, ferrets and their families. Ferrets who wish to have
access to the ferret play ground will be required to provide proof of
vaccination. We will also welcome older and special needs ferrets to
accompany their family and receive a blessing. We encourage you to
bring your photos, ashes, or remembrances of the ferrets who have
gone on ahead to receive a blessing as well.

Ferrets who have shaved bellies, necks or legs will be particularly
featured for Ferret Belly Dancing

Contact Info: [log in to unmask]
Diane at South Shore Ferret Care (781) 249-4628

You can be a real "Life Saver" to help us buy the medicine that the
older & special needs ferrets need each day. We could sure use your
help with so gather up and bring with you donations for the coin jars:

We also would be grateful for donations of other daily necessities:
Yesterday's News Litter, Chicken Baby Food, Paper towels, Newspapers,
baby blankets or clean cloth diapers.

Come and Join us!
Ferrets, Fellowship, Food & Fun Day!
Date: Saturday, July 25 2009 - Time: 12:00pm- 4:00pm