From:
"Baker, Gwendolyn E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 23:24:59 -0400
Hi Fuzzzeee Fanciers,

I have been reading back issues for a week now since I just recently join
the list and I finally found Meg's beautiful eulogy to Dusk.  What a
beautiful tribute you have written, Meg what a tough little trooper you had
there.  Now it will take me hours to fix my makeup!

To Matt:
Thanks for the suggestion considering the Ferratone, when Nikki was
unsuspectingly taking a yawn, I let little drop fall on her tongue, and Whoa
Momma what was that  stuff!! Let me at it!!!  Now she's just wants to bite
the end of the nozzle off (Wouldn't it come out much faster?) or drag the
entire bottle off to her "secret" yea right spot under the couch.   Whenever
I want to find her fast just three shakes of the bottle and she comes a
running.......Could she become a Tone Junkie?
Will I have to sell my car to keep her in"supply".
Will I have to take a 2nd mortgage?  Will they outlaw Ferratone?

Well off to a disgusting side of the dark secret Ferret world.... Here in
South Louisiana it gets awfully hot and humid....kinda like Africa hot!   We
have roaches which for all purposes are about the size of Air Craft Carriers
and  in limited quantities have decided that they would much rather be
inside my house where it cool! than outside in the trees where they belong.
One problem though......late at night when the house is cool and dark
(stormy night, HA HA) and I go in to check on Nikki, there they are
scurrying away from her bowl of Ferret Food, apparently dogs aren't the
only ones who like to sneak Ferret Food; however I can honestly say that I
don't want to cuddle no roach and I don't to use any spray to kill them,
since the spray may harm Nikki.  What do I do???  Well I have been picking
up the food at night so that they won't be attracted; but one thing I never
expected was that Nikki actually like to "HUNT" them down.  Yuuuucccckkk.

Nikki gets hot on one of those varmint's trail and scoops him up in her
mouth and then she  proceeds to drag the "prey" or is it a "treat" under the
couch.  I don't know if she's actually ingesting these vile creatures or if
she just enjoys tormenting them ;-)   Anybody else have similar disgusting
stories?

Will roach eating harm her?
Will roach eating become a habit?
Please God no,  alright Nikki you can have seconds on the Tone>:>     Oooh,
get away from me...
I  don't want no roach-breath kiss!!!   Where's the Scope!!

Till later,
Gwen and  Nikki the Roach Annihilator (I didn't know they were the slime of
the universe...please don't wash my mouth out with soap!!)